Artsystems Collections Customers:
Akershus University Hospital
(selected non-private collections)
Allegheny General Hospital
American National Insurance
Alfred Berkowitz Gallery, U. Mich.
Brenau University Galleries
Cedar Rapids Museum of Art
City of Chicago Public Art Program
City of Houston Parks & Recreation
Cleveland Clinic Archives
College of New Rochelle
Connoisseur's Advisory Group
Copley Library Newspapers
Creative Artists Agency
Davenport Museum of Art
Haggerty Museum of Art
Hale and Dorr LLP
Houston Lighting & Power
Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
Lopez Memorial Museum
Lyon and Turnbull
McHenry County College
Museum of Outdoor Arts
National City Bank
National Gallery of Jamaica
North Dakota State University
Norwalk Community College
Owensborough Museum of Fine Art
Rehoboth Art League
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton
Shook, Hardy & Bacon
Southwestern Illinois Foundation
St Luke's Holding
SW Mitchell Capital
UCLA Medical Arts Program
University of Limerick
University of North Texas
University of Texas at San Antonio
Walden Capital Corp.
Worrell Investment Company
Wright Southern Collection
|See an additional selected list of Artsystems corporate and institutional customers, including those who have selected Pro 2011 or GalleryPro.
The top choice among small private and corporate collections
The lower-priced alternative to Artsystems Pro, Collections manages nearly every aspect of a collection: linking and tracking objects, value histories, insurance information, contact information, and more.
Collections' three integrated modules — Works, Contacts, and Transactions — provide for the tracking and management of all details pertaining to the artworks and valuable objects you own, have owned, or may own.
For Object Management
For Contact Management
- Easy to learn and simple to use
- Record object information: description, source, location, cost, expenses, activity, condition, appraisal and insurance value history, and more.
- Track locations
- Attach digital images directly to the object record
- Exchange work records and images with 2,000+ Artsystems software users via 'DataKits'
For Transaction Management
- Sort mailing lists and print labels with a click
- Email Contacts directly from Collections via Outlook
- Save all letters/emails within each Contact record
For Complete Integration
- Add works, artists, and contacts 'on the fly'
- Quickly loan or ship works with Transactions shortcuts.
PUT INFORMATION TO WORK
- Shipments, loans, and exhibition Transactions link to Contact and Artwork records automatically
SAVE VALUABLE TIME
- Save any combination of criteria for grouping artworks, such as by artist, source, location, value, size, etc. for one-click access of groups at any time.
- Use results to automatically generate and send insurance reports, loan transactions, shipping receipts, image reports and custom catalogues, mailing labels, location lists, much more
- Enter data only once. All related records are automatically cross-linked and updated.
- Locate related Work, Contact, or Transaction records in a split second with a click of a mouse.
- Easily create your own catalogue with multiple-image reports.
- Get help from a staff of 12 with over 300 years of art industry experience